Anti-corruption, professional standards and internal investigations
At BGP we have experience in both the investigation and prosecution of corruption and allied offences. We have been involved in investigations in the public and private sector, both within the UK and globally.
In 2011 we completed a major investigative review on behalf of the OECD into the effects of corruption by a number of major international corporations.
We are therefore able to assist in the investigation of any suspected allegations of ‘corruption’ in the widest possible sense, as well as providing advice and training in the following areas:
- UK Bribery Act
- Anti-corruption investigations
- Covert investigative strategies
- Prevention and organisational learning
- Guidance on the prevention of information leakage
- Secure information technology solutions
- Design and deployment of internal integrity testing methodology
- Corruption prevention
- Legislative requirements
- Financial investigations
This list is obviously not all encompassing and should you wish more information or to speak to us, please contact us on to discuss your concerns or requirements.